Saturday 24 January 2015

Leatherman Tread

I don’t too often gush about products being released, but this new design from Leatherman - who I’m generally a big fan of - delighted me.
25 tools made from 17-4 stainless steel, including a bottle opener, a cutting hook, hex drives, square drives, screwdrivers, box wrenches, and a carbide glass breaker – worn as a bracelet.
Later in 2015 a watch version will be released.

It might prove to be more of a clever idea than anything you’d bust out for anything other than the most dire emergency. It might even prove to be a bit uncomfortable to wear. But I think it’s so clever, it’s making me consider forking over $150 to $200 (suggested MSRP) and wearing a bracelet or watch again after 25 years of not. 

Leatherman’s announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment