Monday 4 September 2017

Anyone want some 3" foliage green / sage green 17337 nylon webbing?

A while back I saw that Princess Auto had some 3" 17337 nylon webbing. Hhhmmmhh... 3 inch is hard to find, I could use some for water bottle holders for the pack I’m designing. Kind of an odd foliage green / sage green colour though, not olive green, so strike against it. But ultimately, $45 for a 100 yards that I could only see myself using a small amount of sporadically ... I’ll pass.

I see my pal Andrew last night who has a part time gig there. We’re talking about the little treasures you can find at Princess Auto. Mention that webbing.

“Yeah it went on sale, half the price, manager slashed the price even more, I got an employee discount - $9. I’ve got them in the trunk of my car. I’ll give you one.”

It’s still not my preferred colour, it’s still way more than I can see myself using - but hell, a free roll of webbing is okay in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment