Monday 2 May 2016

Personal Percentages

​I’m one of 51.9% of the population that’s male​.
​I’m ​one of 40% of the popula​tion with O+ blood.
​I’m one of 17% of the population that’s caucasian.​
I’m part of less than 10% of the population that is to some degree ambidextrous.
I’m one of only​ ​4% of the population that donates blood.​
​I’m one of less than 4% of the population that has grey eyes.​
I’m one of 3.2% of the population living outside the nation they were born in.
I’m one of the 2.1 % of the population that has an IQ over 130.
I’m one of 1.5% of the population​ ​that’s classified as INTJ.
I’m one of 1% of the population that is a type 1 on the Enneagram.
I’m one of 0​.32% of the world population that speaks Dutch.
And only 0.027% of the population is taller than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment