Monday 17 October 2011

Nursing School Pin

I was asked to recreate a pin given to graduates of the Hamilton General Hospital Nursing School, for their 50th anniversary.
And that’s pretty much all I had to go on.
Trying to locate an example of the old City of Hamilton crest proved really tough as well.

Anyway, this is what I drew in Illustrator. Still a bunch of things that need to be tweaked on it, colouring, etc. but I figure this is a good framework to go from.
Okay, first crack at adding colour to it.  I realize there is probably all sorts of things wrong with it, the light doesn’t hit at the right angles in certain places, yadda, yadda, but it can all be fine-tuned.

Anyone reading this looking for a vector drawing of the old City of Hamilton crest, get in touch. I’m sure we can work something out.

2 comments: