Wednesday 10 October 2012

Malala Yousafzai

About the only thing that induces red hot boiling rage in me is these feral fucks.

Someone says something disparaging about your imaginary friend? Riot in the streets!

Murder (or attempt to) girls who want an education to transcend your hate filled, backwards nonsense? Not a peep!

Fuck you, you shit eating fundamentalist scum!


To me the idea is completely ingrained that as men, it’s our sacred duty to protect women. They’re our mothers, our sisters, our wives, our daughters. Since time immemorial, it’s been our duty to protect and nurture them. Any culture/religion that represses and murders girls that have barely reached puberty is utterly vile and reprehensible.

2 comments:

  1. Quite sad, isn't it? I didn't realize how young she was until I read more about her. Brave girl. I hope she can recover as best as one can after such trauma.

    ReplyDelete