Like the first one, I added a fob to help pull it out of the pouch / serve as a finger loop / identify it as mine.
Close up of the lanyard knot.A co-worker liked what I had done and asked if I could put a neon green fob on. I only had about a foot of neon green paracord, that had already had the core taken out, which doesn’t really lend itself to doing the lanyard knot. So I put a spiral sinnet on instead.
The only webbing I had laying around that would fit was some 2.75" webbing. A bit wider than I wanted, but it was the quickest route to take. Not pretty, but it does the trick. (The previous version on the right.)
Being a bit wider, means I can also stick a pen in there.