Thursday, 18 April 2013

Petzl Tikka Pouch Modification part 2

I have posted about the mods I made to a stock Petzl Tikka pouch. Well, the time came to add another modification to it.
I’ve been carrying it on my Messenge’mups, but the main compartment kept being pushed out. I found it yesterday with the Tikka partially hanging out. Not wanting to lose it, I figured a simple fix was in order.
 The simple fix was to add two small tabs, one holding a CordLock, with bungee cord through it.
Piece of cake. Ten minutes of sewing tops. No possibility of a lost headlamp now. And if the bungee cord gives up the ghost (which it inevitably will), it’s a simple matter to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment