Wednesday 14 July 2010

Lego – Scud Buster

I just found some old pictures on a CD of something I made about...8,9 years ago. Crappy masking and all. I’d just read Cameron Spence’s Sabre Squadron, and it inspired me to make some sort of SF/SAS/LRDG Land Rover/Cheney FAV type of thing. It’s yellow cause that is really all I had access to at the time. That’s as close to a deserty, sand colour as I had.
Winch on the front.
Pintle mount .50 cal machine gun in the rear.
Twin 40mm cannons on the top.
Forward mounted 7.62mm machine gun.
As always, a fun build. Now that I have access to way more parts, I would do it very differently (of course). Maybe one day I’ll do something like it again, but right now I have loads of other ideas floating around in my head I’ll tackle first.

No comments:

Post a Comment