Friday 9 July 2010

Canada Day Hike

After our adventure in the Chedoke Gorge, I bid my friends farewell and continued on my way. Gorgeous day, and I really needed to go walking. I also wanted to take photos of some stuff I’d made.

Continued on along the Chedoke Radial Trail, on to the Bruce Trail and then back up to McMaster University, and along the South Shore of Cootes Paradise.
 The view out across the Chedoke Golf Course and beyond.
Vulture on the thermals.
McMaster in the foreground.
Panoramic view out across Dundas, West Hamilton, Burlington.
Good thing I’m not afraid of heights. Looking down onto Highway 403 from atop the Niagara Escarpment.
Trail skirting the edge of the Escarpment.
Dundas.
Dundas Valley.
Bruce Trail.
Chedoke Conservation Area.
Dead moth on the pathway.
Bruce Trail.
It’s just some tarps tossed over the frame work, but it’s better than what I have - no teepee at all.
The Escarpment where I had walked along earlier.
Lots of vultures soaring around.
Swans on Cockpit Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment