Tuesday 12 April 2011

Live Action Blog Header

A few years back I was up in the French River area with Jay and I had a sudden thought. I was wearing an orange shirt, green pants, and I had a boreal background behind me. I no longer had crazy hair and instead had on a hat and no monstrously big rucksack, but....I had the idea to get him to take some photos so I could play around with the imagery I had been using for years as my forum avatar.

That image was created by the late great Scott Harder.

So, years later, I finally got around to playing around with the photo in PhotoShop, to try and cartoonize it a little.

I keep meaning to create a similar image with Lego, and also one with Playmobil. One of these days. I figure it’ll be a fun thing to do with my nephew, show him a little about photography and then compositing it all together in PhotoShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment