Sunday 3 April 2011

Logo – Vespidame, 2nd try

So, I showed an earlier attempt at this here. I thought it was okay, but immediately knew that I wanted to keep working on the concept. And this is the result. I went through a bunch of iterations of this, and I may still tweak it some more. But...I like it. It’s always hard to be objective about things when you pore over them for hours, but I think this is headed in the right direction. Still trying to resolve the dot over the I. Might make it a little skull. I’ll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    It's Len, how are you? Glad to hear you saw my letterpress photos. It made a great photo subject. I've been enjoying your blog. I see you are still designing! I really like those fonts you just posted. If you still need a copy of THIS MORTAL COIL, let me know, I'd be happy to mail you one. I've been into so many different bands and types of music over the years, but I still love those cds. I'll never get tired of them. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete