Tuesday 13 October 2009

PrintItNow Schematic

Shortly after I started with St. Joseph, my boss came to me and asked if I could help him with a PowerPoint presentation he was doing for a pitch to Sears. I guess they were trying to set up copy sites in Sears stores. He gave me a rough sketch of what he wanted it to look like, angles, items to show and asked if I could come up with something a lot more polished. But…I only had three hours in which to do it. Yikes. 

Got straight to work, pulled a bunch of stuff out of the clip art I had access to, and came up with this. Certainly not perfect, lots of it I would like to alter and refine, hate the grey walls, but I figure for something done in that time frame, it’s all right. There’s something to be said for tweaked to perfection, and there’s also something to be said for “Okay………and……time’s up.”

And I suppose given how utterly hideous most PowerPoint presentations look, this one is a few notches above that.

No comments:

Post a Comment