Saturday 29 January 2011

Tourniquet Holder 2

After one attempt to create a tourniquet holder, based on another design, and not being entirely happy with it, I decided to tackle another approach.
This time I used one solid piece of the plastic material I used previously (I didn’t care whether it flexed in the middle or not) and put channels on the bottom that I could route two separate pieces of shock cord through, and join in the center with a cord lock.
This approach makes it easier to get the tourniquet out I find, but my only concern with this approach is whether the cord lock might be too small and fiddly for someone to manipulate wearing gloves and possibly experiencing a loss of fine motor control due to an adrenaline dump.
On the bottom of the Emdom B.O.M.B.
On the front of the Emdom B.O.M.B.
I have a few other ideas for this I want to try out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment