Tuesday 4 January 2011

Words of Wisdom from a 4 Year Old – Marriage


My nephew has a tendency to, uhm, excavate the contents of his nasal cavity, and then place what he extracts in his, uhm oral passage. (Gawd, when he reads this years from now, he’ll be mortified. Sorry buddy.)

Now he really likes the girls and the girls all seem to really like him. 

“You know, I reckon the girls might not be so impressed when they see you do that.” I hoped that pointing this out to him might get him to stop that vile practice.

“So what you’re saying is that I might end up like you and not have a wife?” I look over at him and he’s got the biggest ‘haha I got you look’ on his face.

{Why you little..........}

“I don’t consume nose goblins, so clearly that has nothing to do with it.” I can’t recall for sure, but I probably gave him a noogie right after. Just for being such an impertinent little whippersnapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment