Wednesday 23 September 2009

Lego – Space Interceptor

Sometimes when I’m hanging out with Anand, and we’re building stuff out of Lego, I’ll set limits for myself. Time limits and colour limits.  I’ll make something out of just black pieces or red pieces. And I have to do it in under, say an hour. Sometimes it’s fun to get really elaborate, but sometimes it’s fun having to use a limited palette and time frame. I just enjoy working within those parameters.

Then I’ll get Anand to tell me what we should make. He suggested a “Star Wars space fighter.” No. Really? I never would have guessed. He built one and I built one. His wasn’t very structurally sound, but it did have a crazy number of blasters. Which when you’re 5 is really what’s important.

This one I decided to limit myself to only dark grey pieces.
Snap a few pics and take it apart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment