Friday 18 September 2009

Pill Box

A bunch of years ago I was in a fly fishing store in Toronto where I found a Meiho M-62 fly box. Immediately recognizing its ability to serve as a great pill box, I snapped it up. 9.5 cm (3.75") long, 6.5 cm (2.5") wide, 2.7 cm (1.125") thick, 83 grams (2.92 ounce) fully laden, yellow in colour, flip lock closure, with a lanyard hole. Opened up, there are 4 large compartments, 2 medium compartments, and 4 small compartments.

I carry this in my large first aid kit, the Ouch’mups. Continuing the idea from the pill pack labels, I took the Illustrator files and resized everything to fit the compartments.
Not really sure why I bother putting the expiry date on the back of the tags, since I don’t pay them much heed. But for what it’s worth (and I don’t think that’s much) I put it on there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment